How to set up VIVHO Tag Kids with my smartphone?
- Download our free app: search for "VIVHO Tag" on the App Store or Google Play.
- Turn on VIVHO Tag Kids: press the button on VIVHO Tag Kids for 6 seconds until LED light blinks.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone.
- Open the app and press "+" button to start searching for VIVHO Tag Kids. Choose a photo, name and add the Tag.
What technology does VIVHO Tag Kids use?
VIVHO Tag Kids uses Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy technology to connect to your smartphone which enables very low battery consumption.
What is the working range of VIVHO Tag Kids?
Working range in the open area is up to 80 m, but it can be decreased by metal or concrete obstacles like walls. Indoors, the range is usually about 10-30 m. The range can be also decreased in snow-covered environments (up to 40 m).
How to replace the VIVHO Tag Kids' battery?
To replace the battery, pull out the Tag from the silicone bracelet and twist both sides of the plastic case in opposite directions to open it. Recycle the old battery and replace with new CR2032.
How long does the VIVHO Tag Kids' battery last?
VIVHO Tag Kids' battery lasts up to 6 months, depending on usage.
Is VIVHO Tag Kids water resistant?
No, VIVHO Tag Kids is not water resistant, but we are developing the new model which will be water and dust resistant.
Which smartphones are compatible with VIVHO Tag Kids?
VIVHO Tag Kids is compatible with following devices:
- Apple iPhone 4S and newer running iOS 9 and later.
- Most Android 4.4 and later smartphones with Bluetooth 4.0+ Low Energy. According to a wide variety of Android smartphones, we can't assure that all of them work stable with VIVHO Tag Kids.
How to delete VIVHO Tag Kids from the app?
To delete VIVHO Tag Kids from the app, open the Tag's settings and tap "DELETE TAG" button or swipe left on the Tags list to delete selected position.
I have trouble with VIVHO Tag Kids and I can't find an answer here, what should I do?
Please contact our support.